One of the things that often get overlooked when it comes to business maintenance is electrical systems. A business’s electrical system is essentially the nervous system, firing neurons to keep every part of your business in operation. You should ensure that all aspects of system upkeep are carried out to the highest standard possible, avoiding the possibility of downtime, which can prove costly to your business, both in terms of productivity and monetarily.
Several factors can affect electrical systems, the main ones being cost, environment and safety. Ultimately cost can end up being the determining factor, directly affecting the installation’s environment and safety of the installation.
Budgets often determine electrical maintenance work more than any other area, cuts to which usually result in maintenance teams taking the brunt of staff reductions. This reduction in maintenance staff, in turn, results in an on-demand approach, rather than a scheduled approach. This can cause its own complications with electrical systems falling into disrepair.
In-house electrical maintenance – Know the risks:
- Work isn’t considered a priority
- Reactionary instead of proactive
- Potential issues are not flagged before they become a problem
- Costs may be low but ultimately you risk potential equipment failure which will impact your business
Compare this to the benefits that scheduled maintenance offers, on-demand is far less cost-effective, especially when you consider the impact that downtime is likely to have on productivity overall.
Professional scheduled electrical maintenance – Discover the benefits:
- Offers a proactive approach to maintenance, detecting problems before they cause a disruption
- Asses equipment upgrades and replacement components
- Can include customised features adapted to your business
- Whilst the cost is more than on-demand, the impact on the business is greatly reduced and can help grow your business’s electrical infrastructure to maximise efficiency.
Contact CJ Timms today to arrange your business’s scheduled maintenance. We are an NICEIC approved company with over 27 years of experience in planning, designing and installing electrical systems across a range of business sectors. Get in touch today for your free quotation and see how we can help.